Monday, January 9, 2012

Who are your favorite male actors?

In my 30's most of my favorite male actors (based on looks, with or without great talent LOL) were as follows: Sean Connery, Kevin Costner, Richard Gere, Val Kilmer, Sam Eliot, Bruce Willis, Owen Wilson, Alec Baldwin, Mel Gibson, Harrison Ford, Kiefer Southerland, John Travolta, Nicolas Cage, Wesley Snipes, Will Smith, Jason Statham and Bruce Campbell. In my 40's my list has changed a lot. While I still like most of the actors from my 30's, I find myself smitton with a whole new list: Christian Kane, Simon Pegg, Vin Diesel, Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman, Ewan McGregor, Johnny Depp, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Affleck, George Clooney, Christian Bale, Simon Baker, Dwayne Johnson (aka The Rock), Tommy Lee Jones, Matthew Gray Gubler, Robert Downey Jr., Colin Ferral, Colin Firth, and Hugh Grant. My lists are primarily based upon looks and aren't necessarily in order save for the first few in each list. There are extemely talented actors that I enjoy watching, that just didn't make these lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment