Monday, January 9, 2012

Knitting or "Knot"

My mother taught me how to crochet but I didn't have the patience to learn more than making a granny square or maybe she ran out of patience teaching me...maybe a combination of both...who knos anymore. Anyway, I tried to teach myself knitting, using knitting needles years later and gave away the supplies. Then one day I received a present...a Knifty Knitter. It was a pack of looms which I learned to use quickly and easily make knitted caps and scarves. When people saw my products, they often commented on my knitting skills but sice I hadn't used traditional knitting needles, I felt like i was cheating some how. Anyway, I was thrilled when I found out that "loom knitting" is a legitamet form of knitting! I have a great book now with some new projects for me to try as well.

1 comment: